Learn how to build and manage Rules in a live, instructor-lead training session. Follow along as our host demonstrates how and when to use Rules, troubleshooting common errors, and sets up a Rule from scratch. Ask questions live during Q&A with your instructor. If you are new to Rules and would like to get started, you're in the right place.
In this session will cover topics including:
- What is a Rule?
- Anatomy of a Rule: trigger, conditions and actions
- Rule templates
- Creating a Rules from scratch (auto-tag/auto-close)
- Understanding the settings page
- Identifying affected tickets
- Troubleshooting using the ticket menu and audit log
- Configuring auto responders (Automate only)
- Creating a multi-tiered rule
- Nested conditions
- Live Q & A
The session will be recorded and sent to all registrants including those not in attendance. This session is suitable for beginners.